Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am superwoman who no needs superman =D

Finally !! Finally !You know??! Holiday rocks now!! hahahaa
This few days wake up at 0430 to study .You see i am so hardworking !! haha
"Jit Sin student are diligent" hahaaa i DO it ok??!
Erm say about my results erm just medium lo not very good but also not too horrible  haha
Ok ! After exam is training again for under 16
Stress  will come again when the competition is come nearer .Ewww i hate the nervous and stress feelings ><
But ! I as the most tough woman will overcome all and become superwoman hahahaa
But i no need a superman hahaa
I will not go school tomorow and friday
I need to build up courageous to accept the results bahahahahaaa
Actually is i very lazy to go la hahaa

End post =D
Bye bye!!


P/s: maybe my heart  still waiting you
 but i dont know //